Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Time for Change

Yesterday I learned the hard way it was time to change my thinking. I was wrong about the whole not eating thing. Don't go hungry. Hoarding is bad ... even if it's calories.

I'd waited all day to eat. But at dinner I was very restrained. Even though I was extremely hungry, I had only one piece of sourdough bread with my Cream of Zucchini soup -- a feat previously unheard of for this girl, let me tell you. But one is enough. I am adapting my thinking to coincide with the Isagenix lifestyle. And really, it's time.

Here's where I learned not to starve ... within a few hours of eating, I was trolling the kitchen again. Looking at the leftover bread, staring at the Hefenweizen beer and fighting with my Evil Muppets about whether to go around the bend ...

It was a duel to the end between Old and New Thinking.

Old Thinking: You've already consumed alcohol and eaten bread tonight, there's only a little bread left, just 1 beer left, just eat and drink it so it doesn't haunt you.

New Thinking: You've had enough, if you're still hungry, have an apple, have some more soup, have an IsaDelight. You had some fun, no need to go overboard.

I'm so proud, New Thinking won!






This is transformation. This is the alchemy of Isagenix. Feeding the body, mind and soul.

Since this is the season of celebration, I'll say it once again. I am so grateful for Isagenix, for Mindy, Ellen, Nina and the team.

Make the change! Don't wait until the new year, start today! Just do it! Now is the time for you change your diet, cleanse your body and transform you life!












No comments:

Post a Comment