Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Better Today ...

So I made it through yesterday, and today was much better. The headache and the irritability are pretty much gone ... and most of the cravings. Although round about 9 or 10, I'm craving something and stalking my fridge. It's partly hunger and adjusting to the new dietary restrictions ... and partly emotion. A large part emotion. Although truthfully, I can't tell you what I'm feeling when I'm grazing.

It's a compulsion probably due to the evil Muppets that dance and sing in my head. They say all sorts of nasty, scary things to me. Sometimes I hear them loud and clearly, sometimes they just make static. Either way ... eating seems to shut them up. Now I must find a better way.

So yes, today was better. Mindy has challenged me to drink more water. Ugh! There's water in Diet Coke, but that SO DOESN'T COUNT. I know this, but still the rebel inside me defiantly marches on. Isagenix is all about the DETOX, baby!

That's it for tonight ... until next time, thanks for reading. Here's to sticking to the program. I wish I had some inspirational quote or something to share. Ahh, here's one ... "Be Bold and Mighty Forces Will Come to Your Aid." Cameron Crowe, Almost Famous.



No comments:

Post a Comment