Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

So Much to Say ...


Hi .. so much cool stuff to say about today. I met Ellen Bradley Ganus (she's amazing) at a meeting with Mindy, realized part of my transformation might be financial, went to an incredible art exhibit put on by a client at the Rose Cafe in Venice, took pictures and video to put together for her, then cracked a bottle of wine with a friend in need.

Yep, that's right. I drank wine. Just a few glasses, but it was for a good cause. My dear friend Wendy needed to vent. Ahh, relationship stuff that's best accompanied by fruit of the vine .. what can I say ... I'm so NOT PERFECT, but I'm looking to win the Isabody Challenge anyway.

So yeah, I've had a few glasses and have much to share that will have to wait because it's late ... my goal was to write every day, but I'm never one to turn my back on a friend. My dining room table holds more confidences than most Catholic church confessionals. I don't know why but people love to tell me their juicy secrets. Probably because I keep them safe. I'm honored people tell me their stories.

But for now, I'm off to bed. Will write more about my fun day later ...

The picture is of one of my favorite pieces from today's exhibit by artist Cassandra Tondro aka the Mad Scientist. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment