Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hold the Phone, No Toblerone



So today was another breakthrough day. I went to see New Moon ... I'm leaning toward Jacob ... OMG have you seen that body!?! But aside from the candy on the screen, there was some interesting candy in my purse.

Poppy and I had gone to Dino's before the movie, and had our Sunday treat a pizza and hefenweizen (yum!), but then we didn't do dessert. So when we went to the movie, Poppy got Dibs and I got Toblerone. Now usually, I'd be all over that. I mean calories don't count in a movie theater, right??? But we'd just eaten and surprisingly I was full. And I didn't want the chocolate.

So there I sat, in the theater, with a chocolate bar lurking in my purse ... only today, it was left un-eaten. Un-craved. Un-desired! Can you imagine? I'm so impressed with myself, can you tell? Seriously, a sugar junkie like myself leaving candy unopened. It's amazing. A miracle for the season. Even later when a little sugar craving hit, I was like well, do you want a 560 calorie Toblerone bar with no nutritional value or do you want a 50 calorie IsaDelight, filled with Niacin and Chromium? Hands down, the IsaDelight was the choice. The Isagenie's magic is working!




No comments:

Post a Comment