Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Much Better Today ...


Today I stuck to the program, a shake day. And I feel SO MUCH BETTER!!! The cankles have gone away again. Yep, I've just admitted it, when I don't stick to the program, and eat wheat and sugar and drink alcohol, which is basically, well ... more sugar, I suffer from edema. My ankles swell into a most unattractive and uncomfortable state ... but Isagenix balances that out.

I don't know the particulars of how it works. Truthfully, I'm not big on the science of it, but I know it's been formulated by John Anderson, a total genius, and it's brilliant. My closest friends, you know, members of the inner circle who tell you how it really is, have
commented on not only my skin, but my energy level and the magical change in my body.

To me, Isagenix is magic. It's changed my world overnight. It's given me a community of supportive coaches and tools to nourish my body properly. And it's absolutely amazing, putting the right things into my body has virtually eliminated the cravings.

I am so grateful for this newfound peace. The Evil Muppets have been given a rest. An unexpected blessing of the Isabody Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment