Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

First Cleanse Day

Well, have almost survived my first cleanse day ... did it with my IsaBuddy Nina. She reported having more energy than usual. She's a campaign manager for LA City Council candidate Chris Essel and said she really got them going at headquarters today.

It was fun to have a friend. I'm glad it was Nina.

I'm on my last IsaCleanse drink, my last few ounces of mandatory water for the day. I'm happy to report, it wasn't nearly as bad as anticipated. In fact, it wasn't bad at all. Aside from being cold and an occasional bit of lethargy, I felt pretty normal.

Of course, I didn't know what today would be like, so I had a pretty light schedule. I've done cleanses before and they've been painful, like having a really, really bad hangover.

Mindy told me it wouldn't be like that, but I didn't believe her, not really. She was such a support today. She checked in with us a few times to make sure we were doing ok.

It's great to have support and a team.

Tomorrow, a picture of me in my jeans ... I have no idea how much I've lost, I abhor the scale. But I couldn't resist trying on my favorite premium denims. They've been pretty tight lately, like muffin top bloated tummy uncomfortable tight. Tonight, there was none of that. It's been years since these jeans have fit like that. If ever, really.

I'm losing in odd places, like my fingers and wrists. I no longer feel like a stuffed sausage skin sack. I could go on, but I'll stop for tonight. Sorry no pictures this evening ... like I said, it was a light day. Until tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment