Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Isagenix Glow

Before I ever knew about Isagenix, I was at a Heartlink meeting and noticed some of the women had a special light about them. It wasn't just their skin, which was gorgeous, it was more. Something intangible and something unexplicable ... I remember thinking to myself, I want to look like that ... I wonder how ...

Then Mindy spoke about Isagenix Nutritional Cleansing and how it could change your life. I was curious and wanted to try it. Still I was skeptical (remember the Angel and Devil on each my shoulders) ... then she told me who was using it. She named the women in the room I'd picked out for their healthy glows. Seriously. Every single one used Isagenix. At that moment I was in. I knew this product was about to help me change my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment