Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feelin' Souper


People are starting to notice a difference in me and it's only been about a week. Two of my close friends have said, "there's something different about you," but when I asked them what exactly they couldn't describe it. "you just look ... better," they said.

And you know what, I do look better. I'm claiming it. I'm working hard on not only looking but feeling better. To stick to the Isagenix program and put thought into the food I eat. I am cooking again on a regular basis.

Granted, I'm not perfect at this. The oppositionally defiant rebel still needs her lattes. Only now they're talls and instead of grandes and weekly instead of daily. I've turned my attention to healthier pursuits.

One thing I'm doing again, since winter is here, is making soup. I love soup. It's sort of an obsession for me. A few days ago, I made my first soup of the winter ... cream of Zucchini. (nonfat version, of course) It went way too quickly. Between friends and family, it didn't last a day. And now I've got requests for more! I love the picture above. It's got my favorite Martha Stewart Dutch Oven and it's filled with the gorgeous ingredients that are the basis just about all of my veggie soups!

Soups are a great way to augment the Isagenix program. Between the Isagenix, the spa water and the healthier eating, I'm seeing and feeling results really quickly. More about soups later, for now it's late and i'm off to get some rest. Until tomorrow, this is the Isagenie wishing you a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment