Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Isagenix Day 1 -- Touching My Stuff


Day 1 Isagenix ... just got my stuff and i've been playing with it all day. Don't you just love the gorgeous Isagenix packaging?

I looked over the material then I fought off the urge to instantly rebel ... All I wanted was a Dino's Pizza ... oh, boy.

Instead I tried a vanilla shake, a chocolate shake and the dark chocolates.

(but not all at once) Yummy!!!

Am making soup tomorrow. Nonfat cream of zucchini ... low cal and delicious and great to augment the program. Hopefully soup will allow me to drink a latte in the morning. Oops, was that me confessing to cheating already!

Yes, I'm one of THOSE -- I suffer perpetually from oppositional defiance -- Although its been tempered with age, I still have an Angel on one shoulder and a Devil on the other. The Angel is chanting, this will work, you know it will, you've seen the people around you. The Devil, he's a loud one, screaming, oh, yeah, sure, another fad, another diet, another thing to fail at .... have a some cake, how 'bout a pizza ...

Hey ... Anyone got any duct tape?

I do admit, I felt better instantly when I tried the shakes and supplements. It's like my eyes opened wider and my brain got a bit clearer. It was magic and major incentive for me!!!

Being healthy and fit is a life wish for me ... this is my adventure, thanks for sharing it with me. I'll be keeping you posted on my progress ...

No comments:

Post a Comment