Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Full Moon


Tonight is a full moon! Perfect for wishing. But wishing on it's own isn't enough. Wishes with action, now there's the magic!

I made it through my through the second day of my cleanse. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do it, but then this morning I had a breakthrough. The cleaner, leaner me realized that when you feel like you can't go on, when you feel like giving up, if you hold on and see it through, miracles will happen. You're headed for a deeper level of clarity.

Trust me. You have the power to create your own magic!


1 comment:

  1. You're posts and the gorgeous photos you find are so inpsiring to me...YOU are an inspiration to me Lindey. I feel so privileged to witness your journey Lindey! PS, Life without coffee ROCKS...ooh, did I say that?!!

    ReplyDelete