Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Strong Finish

It's been three months since I started the Isabody Challenge and this is unlike any other 'diet' I've ever been on. In fact, in the past 3 months I've become progressively more healthy. I've started making better food choices. Gradually I've given up pizza, alcohol, coffee, potato chips, sugar, wheat and more... Not because I have to, but because I want to. I'm making changes to FEEL better.

It's taken me more than 25 years to get to this point. Isagenix is giving me that. The products, the people, the company ... it's an opportunity for a lifetime of success. This is a lifestyle, not a fad.
So as I enter the final leg of the Isabody Challenge, I'm reminded of what my high school swim coach used to tell me "winner's finish strong."

Each day brings an opportunity to get leaner, healthier and closer toward my fitness goal. Here's to the winning finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment