Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Coffee?? & Giving ...



Two quick things ... I am being call to give up coffee for a while. Replace it actually, with Ionix Supreme and green tea. Haven't had the resolve to do it just yet ... am thinking maybe I'll start tomorrow morning and see how it goes.

Second, nutritionist Jamie Leff (happynutrition.blogspot.com) just did a giving month. 29 days of giving in honor of her 29th birthday. She inspired me and I remembered that I used to consciously give at least once a day ... a smile, a prayer, words of encouragement ... whatever ... somthing simple to stimulate positive energy in the Universe.

I haven't done it in a while, but I've started doing it again. Yesterday I shared my food with a homeless lady at Rite Aid. She asked for money and I offered her chicken instead. It feels good to give. Have you shared today?


1 comment:

  1. ok...just got up off the floor, 50 done! Also realizing that I really FEEL SO MUCH BETTER without the coffee too, SO let's give it up together (at least until the end of the challenge!!) Yea! clean, clear brains and toned tummies, here we come! Thanks IsaGenie!

    ReplyDelete