Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wired and Tired, but Inspired???


So I haven't been writing every day because, well, because along with the physical change in my body, has come a miraculous change in my work life. I think it's due to the energy ... I don't just mean pep ... I mean energy, that comes from fueling your body with the right stuff ...

It's like in the past month I've become a magnet for all things positive. My body isn't the only thing transforming. All of a sudden my business is too. I have all these amazing new clients who inspire me daily with their outlooks and their courage and their business goals.

Truthfully, sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed. I could work 24 hours a day and still have a long to-do list. But that's the life of an entrepreneur! My brain is always churning and creating and growing and adapting. I can't seem to stop myself.

And I wouldn't change it for the world!

I never thought when I made the decision to take the Isabody Challenge that every aspect of my life would be effected. What a surprising and amazing journey this is!

And although I'm a little tired and really kinda wired ... I feel inspired!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment