Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Who Am I?



So today at 7:40 in the morning as I was driving to a networking meeting for Women Entrepreneurs, it hit me. I was up before 9, and functioning, and clear-headed, and not drinking coffee, and driving on the 101 freeway HAPPILY. Talk about total transformation. I mean, who am I??! WOW!

In my life, I swear, I never thought the person I just described would be me. I even was up til way after midnight last night and got up easily this morning at 6am without an alarm!!! Seriously, who am I??? I am a totally different person. With totally different energy and a totally different outlook on life.

Somewhere along this journey a paradigm shift has occurred. Inside my head I went from being the 'fat girl' with a heavy mind and heart, to the person I am at this moment. Somewhere along the line, I started to believe. I mean, really believe that a life shift was possible.

Now I know that I can let go of the multitudes of past weight loss failures and eating issues and all that other junk that's been weighing me down. That I can have a healthy future. That I can change my life and the lives of countless others by just doing what I'm doing.

So who am I now? I am the woman who is finally, finally, finally shedding the fat cocoon she's spent her life hiding in and grown new wings to fly! I am the woman transformed.

I wish you peace and the strength to make your own transformation!



No comments:

Post a Comment