Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Bridge to Healthy Living


Isagenix has transformed my life ... so far I've released 38 pounds and counting in 3 1/2 months! (I did two years on another weight loss program and lost 2 pounds, then gained 15 ... I am walking proof Isagenix is TRULY an AMAZING PRODUCT - a bridge that's allowed me to pass from my old unhealthy habits and move toward better health and wellness).

The results speak for themselves ...

But enough about me ... tomorrow's topic - three of my most inspirational new friends ... Jamie Leff (nutritionist), Nancy Mendell (health and wellness coach) and Beth Kandell(Beth's Healthy Living)!

Everyone needs a support team ... I'm lucky enough to have Mindy, Sally, and these three ladies motivating me every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment