Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Social Media & Transformation!

Was at an Isagenix Social Media seminar yesterday ... hung out with Mindy and Beth and Ellen and lots of new friends! (thanks Kenyon, Kevin, Eric and Jackie) People are getting fired up about Health and Wellness. Just in time for the Year of the Tiger. 2010 is a time for TRANSFORMATION!

I'm transforming my life ... so far I've lost 3 sizes using Isagenix Nutritional Cleanse, and I know I'll never find them again! Isagenix is a lifestyle, not a diet. It has given me something no other 'weight loss' system has. (and I've tried everything you can imagine)

This is working because I am NOT DIETING, I AM CLEANSING. Releasing weight happens when your body gets clean. This is the Isagenix difference. I still have a way to go ... 3 more sizes. I've waited 10,000 days for this ... but that is over. The time is now!

How will you change your life for the better this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment