Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Weekend Cleanse



I've been doing back to back nine days(race to maintenance) pretty easily ... shakes days during the week, cleanse days on the weekends. But this weekend it was a little tough to get into.

One thing that's saved me this weekend is Michelle William's tip about eating cucumbers. Just gotta love that vegetable!

For some reason, today I needed to graze on something. Luckily Michelle had shared with me her trick about cucumbers ... she cuts them up and puts Balsamic Vinegar on them and munches on them during a cleanse day.

I cut them up and used Rice Wine Vinegar and the tiniest splash of sesame oil. My own simple sunomono salad! Yum! This seems to be working.

And although apparently my brain is going through a rebellious phase ... I'm working my way through it. Anyone else got tips they want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment