Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just Be


This morning started my second cleanse day ... and so far it's been kind of rough. I've been craving food like you would not believe. Weird stuff, like McVitties Chocolate Digestive Biscuits and a thick New York steak from the Daily Grill and Onion Bhaji from Gungadin ... (no, I'm not pregnant).

Everything in my being is screaming -- FEED ME!!! And I can't seem to shake it. Well, at least I couldn't until ...

I have a client named Nancy Mendell, she's a wellness coach and owner of a company called Pure Possibility. She's having me write about ritualizing stillness for her blog (nancymendell.blogspot.com). I love working with Nancy because she's always so inspiring. She always gives me the perfect information right on time.

Today was no different. Today's advice ... take the time to BE. It's exactly what I needed to feed the gremlins. So I took the time to sit, to meditate and be still. And guess what? As my muppet-tormented soul became quiet, so did the urges for eating food.
Best advice for today, from Nancy Mendell of Pure Possibility. Just Be. Hope you have a peace-filled day.

1 comment:

  1. you are an amazing woman lindey!! thank you for chronicling your journey to share with the rest of us. congratulations on your 2nd day - you can do it!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete