Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

10,000 Days ...

For one synchronous moment yesterday, I felt like I could have it all. I knew with every ounce of my being that I was on the right path -- that success was not only possible, but it was happening in real time. I was creating it with my choices. (with help from Fate and Isagenix)

What an incredible feeling! I want everyone to be this happy!!

My bliss came from many things ... but began with a milestone of long-awaited weight loss success. (I am down three sizes in a brief 3 and 1/2 months, wearing clothes I haven't put on in five years!!!!)

This is a miracle, since I've spent more than 10,000 days wishing to be thin. I was at a crossroads when Mindy and Sally came into my life and shared Isagenix with me. It was time. Time for me to shrink my fat head. Time to stop making 'thin' the bottom line and start making 'healthy' the ladder to success.

THIS SIMPLE PARADIGM SHIFT ROCKED MY WORLD!!

Abraham Lincoln said, "most people are about as [successful] as they make up their minds to be." No matter where you are in your life, you have the power to change for the better. You have the power to accomplish your goals! Today is the day to bring success your way!






No comments:

Post a Comment