Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Influence!

One thing I never thought of myself as was a good influence on people! Inspiring, perhaps, but a 'good influence' not so much. I'd be the one suggesting ice cream after pizza and beer! Or another bottle of Pinot with the chocolates! LOL!! But that's all changed since Isagenix.

Seriously, I can't even believe I used to be that person! Talk about a total transformation!

I've been doing the 'Race to Maintenance', which includes 2 back-to-back days of cleansing, followed by 5 'shake' days, followed by 2 cleanse days etc ... and guess what? Amazing, amazing results! I recommend anyone try this if you want to jump start your weight release! I am now down almost 3 sizes! I couldn't believe it today when I tried on pants that haven't fit for at least 5 years!

Seriously WOW!!! It's worth the ups and downs and the gradual giving up of all things unhealthy -- such as my beloved coffee, which to my happy surprise I don't really miss at all ... I've replaced it with Ionix Supreme and decaf green tea!

Giving that up pretty much doubled the rate of my success! No kidding.

My friends are telling me now I'm a 'good influence.' 180 degree switch from what I used to be. :)

Every day I'm getting asked more about Isagenix! My answer -- just do it! It'll change your health and improve your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment