Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Say Yes to a New You!


"After the final no, there comes a yes, and on that yes the future of [your] world depends." Wallace Stevens

I've been at this for more than 40 days and I've lost about 15 pounds. That kind of pace will not help me win the Isabody Challenge. Time to step it up. Holidays are almost over, I've said my final no. No to being unhealthy. No to be overweight. No to dying slowly of heart disease or diabetes or cancer or whatever may come from an unhealthy lifestyle.

Now I'm saying 'yes' - yes to healthy living, yes to Isagenix nutritional cleansing, yes to proper nutrition and yes to releasing the more than 50 pounds I set out to. On this my world depends.

Here's wishing all of you a 2010 that's out of this world!




No comments:

Post a Comment