Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Meet a Muse

I was searching for a Muse today and came across this lovely lady. She's the today's inspiration for what I'm about to do.

Ok, yes, I am in need of something different. The road to creating health and longevity is not always paved and smooth. Sometimes there's rocks and stuff that have to be traversed carefully or in this case completely ignored.

At those times you just have to say 'what the heck' and go where the Muse will lead you. Perhaps a few solid hours of spontaneous ditching will fuel my inner imp. He is in need of an outing! There's mischief to be had somewhere, I tell you.

I'll admit I'm feeling a bit prickly today, and I'm not sure what that's all about. Other than the usual holiday stuff, which is about to be chucked out the window right now, in favor of a hike up Fern Dell in Los Feliz.

Since I can no longer turn to food as the solution, maybe some exercise and a mini photo safari will improve my sour mood.

I warned everyone this is a truth zone ... let's see how I feel after get out for a while. Will share pictures of the adventure tomorrow. Thanks to this Muse for caring enough to whisper something to get me out of this funk!

No comments:

Post a Comment