Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Cleansing Again ...


Cleansing today ... need I say more?

Mindy and I realized yesterday I'm a little behind on the cleanses ... I've been on program a month and today is only my third cleanse. Where does the time go??? Ahh, the professional procrastinators' query of choice.

Not to worry, all is well.

I'm starting to see the forest and the trees!

A shaman told me about ten years ago, if I could get the sugar intake under control my life would change for the better. Sugar was blocking my ability to create, it was hindering my ability to flow. As a writer, can you see how that might be an issue? Funny, I haven't thought about that in years. But here, today, it's coming to me again. I am clearer. After a rough few days, I'm seeing with both eyes wide open.

Today I have been blessed with the ability to focus and have spent the entire day creating new stories and business! The list of accomplishments is 3 pages long! Yay!!! This is cause for celebration indeed!

So today, I wish you all clarity and happiness and continuos peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment