Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

IPOD Inspiration


Ok, so I skipped another Martial Arts World class tonight. Maybe I'm just not ready to go back to working out with others yet. I have to accept that.

I did however FINALLY GET MY IPOD!! YAY!!!

It had been lost in the mail and finally got to me! Try jumping rope without music. It sucks! But now, I got my new IPod, it works great! I went to ITunes and downloaded great workout songs! I'm so excited about the new exercise phase. Finally, I said it, I'm excited about exercise!


Breakthrough.

Plus today I was so back on program. I realized how much I missed it and how much better I feel when I stick to it. So today was another good day! Something to be celebrated after the past few days of the cranky curmudgeon!

No comments:

Post a Comment