Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

B'Elf and the Reindeer


So today is better ... Let B'Elf out to play last night ... he danced with the Evil Muppets and wrestled with the reindeer (they might look like doggies, but with a little B'Elfen magic they grow horns and fly!)

To my happy surprise, the pictures Poppy took last night showed a huge transformation. I forgot I actually have cheekbones! Plus today, pants are baggy again. So all is well in the Universe!

My friends can't get over the change in my body, and it's been less than a month on Isagenix! Someone asked me yesterday if I knew my eyes were sparkly ... I wasn't sure how to respond, what a sweet thing to say! I can't say enough about the huge transformation -- in my body, in my mind and in my soul -- all due to the simple activity of giving my body the nutrition it needs using Isagenix!

So even though yesterday was rocky and I was cranky, I kept walking the walk, didn't lose it entirely. And, yeah, ok, so I admit yesterday's picture of B'Elf was foreshadowing for the evening's activities. There may have been consumption of Hefenweizen involved, but you have to live a little. And that's the point of Isagenix. Life, not perfection. It's ok to enjoy! -- just be conscious of it!

Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment