Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Road to Inspiration ...

I am coming up on the final four weeks of the Isabody Challenge, and to tell you the truth, I feel like I've already won!  I have released 43 pounds and counting.  And while this number may not be as stunning as some who have released more than a hundred pounds, my transformation is just as miraculous, nonetheless!

Somewhere along the line my paradigm shifted ... I started wanting a  healthy body instead of a thin one!  Who knew that  making conscious efforts to put good nutrition in my body and surround myself with other healthy positive folks would be the key?

It's true, losing weight is a by-product.  This is the secret of the genie in the lamp ... I wished to be thin and instead got the tools to become healthy!  I just love it when people say to me, but you only drink shakes!  When you stop, you'll gain it all back again!

Oh, to you naysayers, this is my response -- first of all ... I love the taste and convenience of the shakes ... when I forget to plan ahead and all of a sudden I'm starving, some ice and a blender and an Isalean shake saves me from making a bad choice!  It's instant gratification, which, truthfully, I'm all about a lot of the time!  There I said it.  I like things quick and I like things easy!

Since I began this journey in November, I've attracted so many new and wonderful friends!  They have shared with me tips for quick and healthy eating with very little forethought and prep time! Each and every one has the same focus as myself!  - To live a healthy and prosperous life!  From them I have learned how important it is to EAT properly ... to eat organic ... to chose an apple instead of a bag of chips and to have an IsaDelight instead of a Snickers!


I eat better now that I am doing a nutritional cleanse than I ever have in my life!  And I want to shout it out so the world can hear!

Anyone feeling inspired yet?  I know I am!

Here's a link to my friend Beth's blog ... she distributes Horizon Foods meats and is a goddess of quick and easy gourmet meals!  http://bethshealthyliving.blogspot.com

Check her out and join her mailing list ...

3 comments:

  1. LIndey, you inspire me! I've watched you in the 'before' place and now celebrating here 43 pounds lighter. Yes, you've had amazing weight loss...AND more importantly, there is a glow about you which permeates a room.
    You rock!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You inspire me as well Lindey! Losing 43 pounds is an incredible accomplishment! You should be so proud of yourself!
    Christin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that term "released" pounds! And you are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this important information with whoever is lucky enough to read it... I look forward to reading more and releasing pounds with you.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete