Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happiness is in Your Hand



Last week was a toughie ... but then I got to a point where I'd had enough of the struggle. I decided to stop and just be happy. And you know what, I became happy. More like myself again. You see, I'd forgotten that no matter what life throws at you, happiness is in your hand. The choice is yours.

I was reminded of that. Now I choose to smile, I choose to be grateful, I choose to be happy ... Sure things are still challenging, but that's the fun of life. My friend Mona May says when we grow older, we won't remember the minutia of what our struggles were. What we WILL remember is that we kept going, we continued to participate and we challenged ourselves to live life to the fullest!

This is the juice! Your life, your way!

Hope you live your life to the fullest today!


No comments:

Post a Comment