Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Clear Skies



You know what it's like right after a storm? When the skies finally clear and the air is cool and crisp and clean, and the sun is not just shining, but sparkling ... That's how I felt this morning when I got up.

Like I'd weathered this dramatic storm and the reward was clear blue skies! Yesterday was just a test ...

I did not give in to the foods that were calling me. I rallied strength from my coaches and friends. (thank you Beth for recognizing the little waver in my voice and calling me right away!) Then I realized, this is the Isagenix difference. The personal coaching. The bonds you form and the friends you make over challenges that are unique but the same to all of us.

David Wood says when you're feeling doubt, uncertainty, fear or apprehension, those are signs you're being challenged. Yesterday I thanked him (repeatedly) for those words of wisdom because I was living a day FULL OF CHALLENGE! I remembered that an uncomfortable state is natural -- I call it growing pains -- "Here I grow again" is one of David's favorite mantras ... Now I understand why!

So next time you're in the middle your own personal storm, remember what I learned from yesterday ... 1. it'll pass and 2. say to yourself 'here i grow again' ... know that the bad weather doesn't last forever ... clouds will pass and skies will clear! The rewards for sticking it out are unlimited! Have a fantastic day!





No comments:

Post a Comment