Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Waves of Emotion


Lately i've been having dreams of raging oceans. Some say the ocean in the dream is the state of your subconscious. I wonder what it means if mine looks like this?

I just know releasing weight and releasing toxins is contributing to this. Today I really wanted to give up. But I didn't. Mindy and Sally helped me get through. I think tonight my dreams will be about and ocean that looks more like this.

I am so grateful to these ladies for their complete support. This is a journey I would not have the strength to do without them. If anyone is on the fence about using Isagenix, I say get off and get started. I'm not promising it'll be easy. But what I am promising is a really amazing team, filled with love and compassion, who give generously of their time and energy because transformation is their passion.

Hope your Friday is smooth sailing!

No comments:

Post a Comment