Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Isagenix - Above and Beyond



I had the most incredible experience with Isagenix (the company) yesterday.

Mercury being in retrograde, of course my autoship order got screwed up. Two of the products I'd requested didn't come - The creamy chocolate shake and the chocolate wafers (known from now on as Scooby Snacks to quote Mindy). Two of the essentials on my list.

So I called the 877 number and spoke to a lady named Mary. Even though it was 5pm and she was basically out the door, she was still so kind and took the time to help me. Since I'd ordered the products and they hadn't come, I didn't want to pay additional shipping costs -- so I asked her if there was anything she could do about that.

This is the surprising part, and I mean in a good way, not only did she comp the shipping, but she also gave me the Scooby Snacks for free! Mary went above and beyond the call of duty, out of the kindness of her heart.

As if I wasn't already sold on the company, that small gesture sealed the deal! If you're on the fence about using Isagenix, my advice to you is jump in and get started.

Today is the day your life can change for the better! Email me @ lindeylambert@gmail.com and I'll connect you with someone who can help you get started!



No comments:

Post a Comment