Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cleanse Living!


Yesterday I learned IT IS NOT ONLY POSSIBLE, IT'S REALLY PRETTY EASY TO LIVE LIFE WHILE CLEANSING using Isagenix!

A few weeks ago, when I did my first double day cleanse (no food, Cleanse for Life only), I stayed home, sequestered. After all, I'm emotional eater and I wasn't eating! Interaction with humans should be limited for the sakes of everyone involved. But yesterday as I cleansed and buzzed around town, I realized how much that had changed. Truthfully, when I set my full schedule, I didn't even give a thought to cleansing.

At first I was a little nervous to be out and about, but I'd committed so I had follow through. I decided to just go with it. Armed with my Isagenix Scooby Snacks, a few almonds, cleanse drink and a big jug of water, I headed out for the day.

I started over the hill near La Brea at my friend Sally's. She and Mindy were hosting an event to benefit ARTconnectsLA, an art donation and placement program that enriches lives through placing works of art in public service agencies and non-profits. (http://www.artconnectsla.org/) Additional benefit of heading to this event (besides supporting this terrific charity) was an Isagenix shot glass Mindy gave me!

Then I drove to downtown LA to a poetry reading/writing workshop in the afternoon for Keren Taylor's amazing program, Write Girl (http://www.writegirl.org/). The WriteGirl organization is a non-profit that changes the lives of at-risk girls by mentoring them with professional writers and encouraging them to find their voice and write it out!


By the end of the day, I was proud to have I'd given my time and energy to these incredible service organizations. But I was also happy to get home. Truthfully, I'd have been that way with or without food.

Bottom line is, important lesson learned.

Cleanse Living is not only doable, it's easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment