Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Schoolteacher Arms - It's a Phase!

Ok, so the topic for today is the the looseness of my arm skin. Yes, I know that sounds a little gross, but it's something I just noticed and I find it a little shocking, as well as cool, in a scientific sort of way ...

Before, when I was larger, the fat in my body made me solid. But now, the deep cleansing is loosening all the ick! stuck deep down.

The result is temporary (I'm sure) floppiness in my arms. You know, schoolteacher arms! No offense to teachers out there, but this is SO NOT OK for me! Hence the call to really get serious about working out! After looking at my soon to be leaner limbs, I get it ... free weights are my friend! Push ups are my friend! Tighten up those arms, build more lean muscle! Like I said, I get it!

The weird thing is, even though the flapping kind of grosses me out, the reason is totally cool! It means I'm releasing fat! If anyone doubts that Isagenix works, they can come and look at my arms. (vanity prevents me from doing a video demo)

Anyway, I haven't had the courage to measure yet, but I will soon! Ok, so 'soon' means at the end of this month after I put in some serious bicep and tricep work!

Right now I see my lean muscles cutting through the chub! Is it odd I find this exciting? I spent the day flicking my arms ... wobble, wobble, wobble .... wobble, wobble, wobble! Then looking in the mirror at the cuts starting to reemerge!

Yes, I am a twisted girl! But what do you want, I was born and raised in LA! In the mean time, I did a little web crawling and came up with a couple of exercises to tighten up my arms ... anyone can do these using inexpensive freeweights at home. Hope you find them inspiring!





No comments:

Post a Comment