Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Better Than Yesterday ...


So even though I got to bed at 2 in the morning, I was wide awake and rarin' to go at 6am today. It's weird how things change when you're putting the right nutrition in your body. Seriously, I'm 180 degrees from yesterday.

It's like a veil lifted. Yesterday, the fact that anyone was breathing bothered me. (Probably because I have an evil muppet that's a total brat in my head. She wants what she wants when she wants it. This evil muppet was in the driver's seat yesterday ... but today she seems to have given up or given in.)

Today, my eyes are opened wider again. I'm seeing more clearly. Life is in sharper focus. And I am truly HAPPY!

Can you believe all this perkiness from me on a Monday?! Yeah, I know, I can't either. The Isagenix nutrition is working.

Thanks for joining me for the ups and downs of this odyssey. Here's some basic guidelines for a happy and healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment