Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

E= MC2


In the past week my energy has sky-rocketed. I've literally have been going to bed at 2 or 3 am and getting up by 7. I am compelled (or more like propelled) to get up and get going. My brain is moving at the speed of light. I've got energy like a mad woman. I am accomplishing more than I ever imagined possible in a day thanks to Isagenix Nutrition!

This is a great thing for me. I've never experienced so much ENERGY.

Only one problem, not only do I have more energy, but the Prankster in me has been unleashed. Ahh so much MISCHIEF to be had. LOL! Can't help myself. The Prankster is in my nature. Fair warning to all who are close!

So here's my advice for the day for what it's worth. LIGHTEN UP! And Laugh it up! That's what I tell myself when my heart gets too heavy! Do something random! (see below, not my idea ... but definitely inspirational!)

Remember, things really do want to work themselves out!

Hope today takes you to new heights!

No comments:

Post a Comment