Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Shake Recipes


The time has come for me when the shake routine is getting a little too, well ... routine. Chocolate, vanilla, vanilla, chocolate ... I could feel my tastebuds getting restless.

So today I was at a nutrition and wellness education seminar held at my friend and Isagenix sponsor Sally's house and once again, she and Mindy and nutritionist Jamie Leff shared some amazing tips with me.

First, the coffee ... now I know there's Isagenix purists out there who shun the idea of coffee, but I cannot help being sorely addicted. Me without coffee is SO NOT PRETTY! That said, here's what Sally made for me this morning.

A Vanilla and Chocolate mix shake with a splash of coffee in it. An alternative to my usual mainlining of caffeine. Turns out it was delicious and now I vow to cut back to only one cup a day + coffee in a shake, then gradually reign myself in until I only have a splash in the shake. I'll let you know how that works for me!



Then Jamie and Mindy overheard my dilemma. I guess it's pretty common. After about a month and a half of the same taste ... everyone gets a little satiated. The next thing I know they were both sharing ideas for shake recipes to spice up my life. I came away from the seminar re-envigorated and with a renewed belief that yes, I can win the Isabody Challenge!




My favorite was the Better N Peanut Butter added to a Chocolate Shake. I just had it for dinner and all I can say is YUMMY!!! I drank it down & emailed Jamie right away for more recipes and tips ... So thanks again to my ladies for the undying support! You guys totally ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment