Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

More Gratitude ....

Ok, so the message I'm getting from the Universe is more gratitude .... again.  I guess you can never have too much ...

First I turned to Mary Morrissey's "The Miracle Minute" and read that gratitude makes a measurable chemical shift in our bodies! Our immune system is more potent and everything works better! Speaking about gratitude actually amplifies the affects. 

Imagine that!?!

Then I go to Mindy's Heartlink meeting and I meet this incredible woman who sells the Amega wand - it's an energy healing wand that is nothing short of miraculous! Her name is Laura Snyder and she's gorgeous! Check out her wand at www.zeropointenergybalance.com! It's got to be tried to be believed! (Take it from a skeptic!!!)

Anyway, Laura's got this beauty about her that shines!  And I win something from her in the raffle ... they are hand made cards that say "I Love My Life" -- Again, they are designed for promoting and sharing gratitude! 

I've learned a long time ago when the Universe is trying to tell you something, you'd better listen! So there you go ... today let's go out and live gratefully! Share your passion with others!  There's someone out there who doesn't know it yet, but they are praying for you to come into their life! 

So be bold and share your magic and live in gratitude today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment