Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Burst Training

 I'm down to the final four weeks of the Isabody Challenge and it's crunch time.  Serious crunch time.  No more excuses for not exercising!

I started burst training today ... totally challenging and completely fun! Everyone's asking me it is exactly and how is differs from traditional training ... Well, it's a high intensity workout for short intervals of time. It's much easier for me to be motivated when I know it can be over in about 5-10 minutes!  There's no excuses with this kind of training!  It's only 5 minutes!

It can be running, swimming or like for me, jumping rope!  Anything that gets your heart pumping quickly!  I'm a huge fan of jumping!  I put on the Ipod and just let myself go!

With summer coming why not give it a try?  What have you got to lose but 5 minutes of your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment