Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Positive Vibrations!

I'm giving off positive vibrations because I just did my first back to back cleanse days ... and am starting back to back 9 days!

Truthfully, for the past 6 months I've been slacking a little, ok, so maybe more than a little ... but the good news is, I managed to MAINTAIN the WEIGHT LOSS through probably the MOST emotionally challenging time of my life to date!  Life is good when you weather a hard Winter - Spring is that much sweeter!

So now I feel like I'm back on track ... Hurray for the Isabody Challenge 2011!  Anyone out there want to join with me? Summer's coming ... time to think bikinis, beach vacations, swimming pool parties ... Let's make this year the healthiest ever!

Let's start with a 9-day or a 30-day and watch the magic happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment